Oferta de empleo para trabajar con papás en Londres
I think you will spend 127 seconds reading this post
¿te ves capaz de reclutar 20 papás jóvenes en Londres?
¿y darles formación para que, en efecto cascada, se vaya consiguiendo hacer una ciudad más… father-friendly?
Pues… al quite de. Fresquita fresquita.
Job opportunity: Engagement Officer.
Can you recruit, train, and support twenty young fathers to make London more father-friendly?
Job title: Engagement Officer
Salary: £22,000-£26,000 per annum, pro-rata (depending on experience)
Part-time: 22.5 hours per week (three days per week)
Short-term contract: 18 months
What is the role?
Media for development is looking for an Engagement Officer to work with young fathers below 25 years of age to reduce the poverty and isolation experienced by young dads in London. Young dads overwhelmingly want to be good fathers but even the most motivated can feel pushed away from their children by common barriers. You will recruit, train, and support twenty young fathers who will make London more father-friendly.
You’ll earn £13,000-£16,000 per year (dependent on experience) for a part-time role of three days per week. That’s a very competitive salary for a role that will ideally suit someone looking for flexible working arrangements.
Are you the right person for this role?
Ask yourself three questions:
- Training and support of young people – can you motivate young people, listen to what they have to say, capture their insights, and then train and support them to make a positive change in their local community?
- Building partnerships – can you build relationships with organisations that will benefit young dads? We want someone who is self-motivated and will create opportunities.
- Communicate clear, powerful messages – can you work the young dads and help them to create messages based on their real experiences that change the way people think about young fathers, for the better?
If the answer to these three questions is ‘yes’ then you could be exactly who we’re looking for.
How do you apply for the role?
- Deadline for applications: 9am on Monday, 1st July 2013
- Interviews: week commencing Monday, 8th July
- Start date: as soon as possible.
Application process and background information (click links for info):
This project is called ‘The Council of Young Dads: London Bureau’ and is part of Media for Development’s award-winning service for young dads, ‘Young Dads TV’.
Need help? Call 0207 033 2170 or email Scott Colfer.
Recruitment Agencies: we value the work that you do but do not want to be contacted in connection with this role.